+603-6262 0479 / +603-6261 7635
Packing Size: 400g
Supplement D is a complete and balanced nutrition specially designed with slow-released carbohydrate system for enhanced glycaemic control and unique fibre blend to provide adequate calories to meet the needs of individuals with diabetes and critically-ill diabetes.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
- Dietary management of type I and II Diabetes Mellitus
- Dietary management for ICU critically ill diabetes admitted to ICU
- Individuals with hyperglycaemia/abnormal glucose tolerance due to metabolic stress
- Complete balanced nutrition
- Slow-release carbohydrate system – helps in preventing both hypoglycaemia and hyperglycaemia
- Formulated based on American Diabetic Association (ADA) guidelines
- Unique fibre blend: 30% FOS, 30% beta glucan, 40% resistant starch (100% soluble)
- High in fibre: 10 g/100 g
- High in MUFA: 65% from total fat – helps in increasing HDL cholesterol and reducing post prandial glucose levels
- Sugar, lactose and gluten FREE
- 28 essential vitamins and minerals to maintain good nutritional status
- Low glycaemic index of 40 – safe for Diabetics
- Suitable for oral and enteral (tube feeding) intake
- Can be used as meal and snack replacement or as sole source of nutrition
- Suitable for age of 5 years and above
- Vanilla flavour
- HALAL certified
- Suitable for vegetarian
- Whey protein concentrate
- Soy protein isolate
- Medium chain triglyceride
- Oleic sunflower oil powder
- Resistant starch
- Mineral mix
- Vitamin mix
- Vanilla flavour
State current batch expiry
• This product is dietary formula intended for use under medical supervision.
Nutritional Information (per 100g)
|Dietary fibre||10 g|
|Beta glucan||3 g|
|Resistant starch||4 g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.